Data & Analytics Solutions are Fundamentally Changing the Way Businesses Operate
Based on the 2021 IDG Data & Analytics study, this executive summary provides insight into the data-driven initiatives IT decision-makers (ITDMs) have on their radar, challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, the majority of organizations (86%) have either already deployed or have data-driven projects on their roadmaps, which is up from 68% in 2016. To do so, organizations plan to spend an average of $11 million on data-driven initiatives over the next 12 months, including on new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), prescriptive analytics and machine learning.
Download the executive summary to learn:
- Implementation plans for data-driven projects
- The business goals that are driving data-driven initiatives
- Challenges that are inhibiting organization’s progress with their data plans
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- Who’s involved and in-charge of data decisions and the vendor criteria they look for
Fill out the form to the right to download your copy of the report.