IT Threat Landscape Continues to Grow for APAC Region
According to IDG's 2021 Security Priorities research, the Asia-Pacific region leads the nation in ransomware and other cyberattacks. This is weighing on security leadership, as 94% of APAC respondents believe that their organization is falling short addressing cyber risks as ransomware and other attacks increase and employees continue to fall for phishing scams.
Download this 9-page executive summary to learn:
- How the security structure within organizations is changing
- Where security incidents are stemming from and the average time it takes organizations to detect one
- What’s driving security initiatives and where organizations are falling short
- Active security tools and solutions on the radar or already in use
- Security spending and investments and where those are going in the next 12 months
Fill out the form to the right to gain access to exclusive charts & insight from the 2021 study.