CIOs in APAC Drive Transformation in a Year Full of Change
CIO’s 20th annual State of the CIO research helps define the role of the CIO as businesses continue to navigate a new tech landscape. Over the past 20 years that this research has been fielded, CIOs have shared insights during challenging and prosperous times and this year is no different. In a world reshaped by the global pandemic, all eyes turned to technology transformation as APAC companies scrambled to revitalize operations and boost customer engagement. For APAC CIOs, 97% say that their role is becoming more digital and innovation focused.
Download this executive summary to learn:
- How CIOs in APAC took the reins and led the business to success in the year of the pandemic
- Which areas the CIO is focusing their time and expertise on now and in the next 3 years in the APAC region
- If the pandemic impacted past tech budgets in APAC and how future IT budgets will shift
- The technology and business initiatives that will drive IT investment for the coming year in APAC
- How IT is focusing on diversity and inclusion in the workplace in APAC