CIOs Take Digital Transformation Reins in EMEA
CIO’s 20th annual State of the CIO research helps define the role of the CIO as businesses continue to navigate a new tech landscape. In a world reshaped by the global pandemic, this year's research highlighted how technology took center stage in order for businesses to succeed, and CIOs took the lead on the majority of these initiatives. The majority, 90% of EMEA CIOs say that their role is becoming more digital and innovation focused. Read through this EMEA-focused executive summary for additional insight specific to the CIO in this region.
Download this executive summary to learn:
- How CIOs in EMEA took the reins and led the business to success in the year of the pandemic
- Which areas the CIO is focusing their time and expertise on now and in the next 3 years in the EMEA region
- If the pandemic impacted past tech budgets in EMEA and how future IT budgets will shift
- The technology and business initiatives that will drive IT investment for the coming year in EMEA
- How IT is focusing on diversity and inclusion in the workplace in EMEA