Missing the benefits from in-person events? IDG's virtual events allow you to still educate and network with our community of IT & security decision-makers for the ultimate online experience.
IDG's virtual events combine...
- Technology and content expertise
- Professional event hosts
- First-class recruitment practices
...for the ultimate online experience.
- Provide engagement with your target audience like a live event
- Generate registrations/ leads using IDG’s 1st party insights and targeting
- Build loyalty and credibility by leveraging IDG’s trusted brands
Upcoming Virtual Tradeshows
There’s no IT playbook for what we’re experiencing – so we’re bringing together the leaders and doers who can help develop one.
Each event will have multiple live days over the duration of the event encouraging repeat visitors and deeper engagement. In addition to the always-on networking throughout the event, sponsors have the opportunity to raise their visibility and thought leadership within the agenda.
- Announcing The Innovation Reset: Resilience, Endurance and Renewal. The top CIOs in the country will open their playbooks and share details of innovative programs that solve a broad range of today’s IT challenges.
- Interested in sponsoring the Virtual Career Fair that is a part of CIO100/AGENDA20? Click here for more information.
- Dates: October 6, 7, 13, 14
- Connect with security executives and explore how the business risk landscape is changing at breakneck speed.
- Dates: November 17-19
The Multi-Cloud Advantage: Digital Innovation, Agility & Resilience
- Participate in a one-of-a-kind virtual event experience designed to help ITDMs develop and optimize a business-focused multi-cloud strategy.
- Dates: December 8, 9, 10